View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 05:13 PM   #8
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretLife View Post
Ok, so for this I decided it'd be easier to use my bullet and egg. After making sure everything was secure with the crotch rope I grabbed the remote for the egg and reached down to turn the bullet on. I knew from just reading the dare that I'd have multiple orgasms, and boy was I right.
With both vibrators on the highest setting, the bullet going one higher to ultra, it only took about 8 minutes before the first orgasm hit. I wasn't very turned on at the start, though I was excited. I did my best to keep cleaning through the sensations but the longer I went the harder it got. After maybe 11 or 12 minutes I started cumming every minute or two.
It was about an hour when the egg finally died and another 30 minutes before the bullet died. I lost count at some point, but I'm I pretty sure I came somewhere around 30-34 times. Which isn't too much of a feat seeing as it's been a few weeks since I was able to do anything so I was more sensitive than I used to be. But anywho, onto the next part.

I waited about 30 minutes to cool down before doing the harder part of your dare. The clothespins, while hurting like hell, actually helped turn me on. Due to the cool down time I only spanked my clit about 17 times before I finally came. I think that thinking about the first part speed it up though.

The most extreme dare and painful dare I ever did are actually the same one. It was my first ever dare using wax. I've never in my life imagined pouring hot candle wax on myself, especially not for pleasure. We might have different versions of extreme though. Since I pretty much was burning myself, imo, I consider it extreme. And hot wax dripping directly on to your clit is oh my God. I did get some pleasure out of it though, so I'm still not sure how I feel about wax.

Was that good report? I'm oddly bad with reports usually, so hopefully this was good enough.
That report is good, way better than most seasoned members on here.
im glad you put the effort in to it. It makes spending time writing tasks worth doing.

30-ish orgasms bet that tired you out.
have you a mains powered vibe like a hatachi/wand?

now for a medium task..
Some bondage.. and fun
insert your egg vibe, tape a vibe to your clit, and one in your ass.
Tie your self up.
use the rope wrap your self up awkwardly and with plenty of over lapping knots.. 30 knots that you'd have to untie to get completely free. strap your legs together with a belt, padlock the belt section of rope and chain on the cuffs together and toss the key out of reach ( aim for some where awkward to reach)
Set a timer/alarm for 17 minutes.
now the vibes, turn them all on high with fresh charge/batteries, and then lastly handcuffs cuff your hands again have the keys out of reach but awkwardly accessible.
now wait until the alarm goes off.

No cumming allowed this time you've came plenty.

Now escape, escape before your forced to cum.
no cheating though you have wriggle for the keys undo the cuffs and the padlock, and untie every knot (even if you could slip free sooner) then you may remove the vibes.
REMEMBER NO CUMMING

keep track of how long it took you to..
-tie your self up
-to escape
-time your first orgasm was (if you did cum)

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-30-2018 at 05:15 PM.
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote