View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Omg thats so hot ❤️❤️ Okay i got a few ideas for you ��❤️

-open toothpaste in pussy as deep as you dare and then punching hard on the toothpaste to push it out ❤️ So it goes inside your pussy
-take a dildo or similar and put sandpaper around it, then push in in completely at least one time.. if you dare fuck yourself until you cum with it ❤️
-the socks and the panties you wear will be inserted in your pussy as deep as possible when you normally would wash them ❤️ Only pull all socks and panties out when youre really full (this would probably keep you stuffed for 2-3 days)❤️
-go into the kitchen and insert every single handle of each knife and each fork and pan and whatever there is (can be some at the same time to be faster��)
-get your shoe inside your pussy (without cleaning the shoe before doing this if you dare)❤️
-take a sponge and put it as deep as you can into your pussy as you can then take water as let the sponge become as big as possible by filling you üussy with water (only take out the sponge after at least 20 minutes ❤️

Thats all for now i hope you like theese haha❤️If you want more you can also kik me ❤️ Same username (MissPublic)❤️

Btw: the last dare with the sponge inside you: if you keep the sponge in for more than 2 hours while in public shopping or so then i get naked in a public place your choice (no limits i just hope that you are reasonable for the place and time haha)❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote