View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #144
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by annodaM View Post
You are getting 30 minutes of fuckmachine + spider gag and mask, hands in front of you, let’s see how much you drool

Thx for this dare. An easy one but fun and very hot to be fucked for 30min like that continues. I drooled a lot on my big tits.

I would love another dare. Maybe a bit harder and high risk of getting caught lol
Maybe you must try the same only blindfolded, for a whole hour and with doors and windows open, also no gag so everyone can hear you ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica.156 View Post
Likes and dislikes are in signature.

Could you make mine pretty long and hard. I’m trying to rest myself! Thanks!

I have a ton of clothespins.
3 belts.
Duck tape
A vibrator
Ice cubes
Toothpaste
Some sharpies
Well... you asked for it!

Firstly put on clothespins on your nipples and two on your cheeks, lay on your bed and tie up you ankles, knees and thighs with your three belts. Put toothpaste on your toes and paint your big toes nails with the sharpie. Now put on a nice and tight tape gag and finally put three ice cubes on your tummy. The task for you is to wait till the ice melts with your vibe on full the whole time. Once the ice melts you have to get up from your bed and walk around the house for ten minutes and do 10 jumping jacks.

I expect a report, have fun ;)

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote