View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:24 PM   #8
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Ok here's the next part! enjoy!

3 of Colin’s friends popped out from behind desks. They turned my head to a nearby computer. They showed me pictures of myself in my underwear, and nude. They showed me videos of me masturbating. I couldn’t believe it. I started to studder. I couldn’t find my voice. I was in shock.

Colin put his hand on my shoulder and leaned in. “I want you, I want to use you” as Colin Whispered in my ear. I tried to make a break for it. Tears started coming to my eyes, but I couldn’t escape as Colin’s friends pushed me back down on the chair. “Will you allow me to use you?” Colin said. I was still crying. He opened his website. “Answer me or I’ll post these!” He said. I mumbled that I would allow him to use him. “See You tommorow at my house slut” Colin said as he pushed me out of the room. I walked home with my head down all the way home.

The next day was a Saturday. I had received an email from Colin in the morning and he told me what to wear. I dressed in a mini-skirt, halter top and some high heels, as requested.

I arrived at Colin’s house and rang the doorbell. He answered the door and led me to my room. It was dark and grim. Posters from Star Wars and video games were plastered on the walls. He told me to strip. I paused for a second, then obeyed after Colin told me a second time. I knew what was coming. He jumped on me and started going. His small cock was stuck in my pussy. He started biting my tits and then turned me around and started going anal. He ended up finishing in my ass. I check in the mirror. My nipples and the area around them were bruising. My ass was leaking cum and my brown hair was a mess. Colin threw me my clothes and I got dressed and started walking home. I felt so dirty, so violated. I went to bed Saturday night disgusted with myself…

-----
I think this is the end of the introduction and the next part will involve the "machine"
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote