Old 12-20-2018, 09:35 PM   #5
Sleep1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
First you should be naked
Melt 4 ice cubes in your pussy and one by holding it on your clit
Now apply a healthy amount of toothpaste to your clit
Now scribe your clit for 5 minutes with a toothbrush
Put some sort of clamp on your clit and leave it for 90 seconds twisting every 15 and hold for 5 (when twisting pause the 90 seconds)
Once you are done that you may slap your pussy 5 times hard

Let me know what you think
Wow I hated this. Just to be clear we agreed in pms that I would do this without a clamp (since I’m away for the holidays and don’t have one) and just use my fingers to pinch and the repeat with a clothespin when I get home.

The ice was by far the worst part. The ice inside me wasn’t so bad although it does leave me with a constant feeling of having to be but the ice on my clit was very hard to deal with. Once it melted I liberally applied toothpaste and the burning was a very interested contrast against the cold from the ice. I brushed myself with a toothbrush for 5 minutes which was more boring than anything but did leave me rather raw. Then I pinched and twisted which really wasn’t so bad but then again I don’t have nails. Lastly I slapped my pussy 5 times as hard as I could which stung but was overall not a big deal

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote