View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 12:12 PM   #6
SwitchTeen

Well, 1 hour might be a bit excessive for the purpose of the dare, so you’re welcome to reduce that if you want. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn’t overestimate by specifying a time

I’d encourage you to read this entire post before doing any of the steps of the dare, so you know what to expect.

For this dare, you’ll need a phone, your vibrator, and something to blindfold yourself with.

Once you have the materials, set a goal time for yourself as to how long you want to edge for. If it’s an hour like you said in the thread, that’s fantastic, but if you don’t have that long of a time period to commit you can pick a lower time too. Once you’ve made that decision, send a message in the thread saying how long you’re aiming for, then start the next step.

Now strip entirely naked, start a stopwatch (not an alarm), and put on your blindfold. Immediately start edging.

Continue edging until you don’t feel like you could stand to continue, then take the blindfold off and look at the time. If you lasted longer than your goal time, congrats! If you didn’t, post the time discrepancy here for a punishment based on how close you were. Either way, write a full report.

I hope you enjoy this dare. The goal of it is for you to lose track of time and to edge for longer than you thought you could simply because it’s always easier to go just one more minute than risk a punishment. With any luck, it’ll turn you into a dripping, horny mess for us here on GetDare to play with
SwitchTeen is offline   Reply With Quote