View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #58
DragonGirl

Second part of yesterdays dares

Celeste
As there were no dares that Celeste could easily do, the ones already posted before is what she did yesterday, she did not do any other dares but starting today she is walking around with no panties and her shortest skirt for a whole week.

Will
Quote:
Give a blowjob to five different guys, you have all day to complete this, up to you who you give the blowjobs to.
I could not give five different guys a blowjob, the guys I have in my list did not want to allow that, the guys the other people had were either already used by David or did not want to allow it so I failed and lost a life.

Heather
Quote:
you will get two guys of your choice to fuck you right after each other followed by then getting double penetrated by two other guys right after that. The guys fuck you until they cum and if you cum during this dare, then you fail.
I first got fucked by Will, then I got fucked by David, after they were done I got double penetrated by two guys from the friends that we can include, at first it was okay to not cum but closer to the end it was difficult and I ended up orgasming while I was being double penetrated so I lost a life.

David
Quote:
Other players may invite additional spectators for this dare.
While naked, do 3 rounds of:
10 dive bomber pushups.
20 Glute Bridges
20 jumping jacks
20 squats, legs wide as you can.
20 stradle leg criss crosses
40 single unders with a jump rope
I actually had to look up what some of these were but then did all the workout routines while I was naked, we did not invite anyone else to watch this but as the other people needed to involve others there were a few others that could watch me but I tried to not pay attention to them. By the end of the workout I was sweating a lot and tired but I completed the dare without really being too difficult, especially since you did not say that I could not take a short break between the different workouts.

Lynne
Quote:
Present any sex toys you own, so that they may be used by this dare. Strip naked. Lie face up on a dining table. You are to be tied by your arms and legs to the table by the boys. They may direct how close to the edge of the table you are to lie. Once tied, remain in this position for 90 minutes. Other players may touch, tickle, fuck, or hurt you, or whatever else they think of withing the rules, provided that they do not prevent you from crying 'Mercy'. You may cry 'Mercy' any time to forfeit the dare.
I got my dildo, vibrator and second vibrator with me for this dare and once I got back to the place after picking them up and I started my dare I stripped naked and went to lay down on the table, Will and David then tied me up to it so my ass was right at the border of the table with my legs spread wide so they had clear access to my ass and pussy. Once I was fully tied up they started a timer followed with then getting fondled by the guys and girls, as Heather also did her dare pretty much at the same time this was making it that there were four guys there. After they fondled me, rubbed me and got me very wet the guys decided to start to fuck me, they did use condoms and each got their way with me. After each of the guys fucked me once each they put a vibrator inside my pussy and ass on what I believe was the fastest speed for both and then left me like that for the remainder of the time making me orgasm three more times but I did not lose a life.

Life status
Celeste: 3 lives
Will: 1 life
Heather: 1 life
David: 3 lives
Lynne: 1 life