View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #57
Wize Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
Celeste is not really skipped, the dare before that was for Celeste, but it is a roll of the dice kinda situation so we are not sure if she will be the one to do it, so if she does not have to do it, then yes, it would be skipped, but if she does, then she would have two dares right after each other, so with this at least we already know who will do the dares, and in the dares it already had my name too, so I might as well do it

I just hope I will not fail the dares and lose lives.
Your problem is that SoloM35's dare was basically a group dare. First you were going to fix it by having Celeste go again. Now you've said you'll go twice.

I'm not exactly against giving you an extra chance to lose though .

Dare for David:
With the girl's getting dares to please x number of guys, time for a guy to be dared to please that many girls.

You must find 15 girls who are not playing the game. For each girl, offer do any favor of the girl's choosing. The favor can be a sexual favor, like fucking them, non sexual, like caring their bags while shopping, or some of both, like doing their dishes while naked. If a girl agrees to accept your favor, you must do as asked; you cannot choose a different girl upon hearing the favor. All favors must be done to the girl's satisfaction. If a girl is not satisfied, you must do additional favors for her, until you complete one to her satisfaction. Alternatively, the girl may refuse to give you an additional favor, in which case you fail the dare.

In the spirit of keeping the game going while allowing girls the flexibility of choosing how you'll serve them, you must make your offers within the day you start this dare, and you must complete this dare within 5 days. This will be the second week long dare given, I believe.