View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 02:16 PM   #53
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
You posted Celeste will do the next dare, so i think this one will be for Heather.

This time i will not forget to say how you will loose your life.

Time for some more pain:

You will be fully naked all the day
Your pussy and asshole will be covered with icy hot every hour
Your ass will be plugged with fresh peeled ginger every hour
Your clit and both nippels will be clamped for 10 mins and be removed without opening

You will be spanked each hour with a charger cable of your cell:
20 times on each ass cheek, each inner tight, each feet sole and on your pussy

You will be in time out tje whole time:
1 hour standing on tiptoes, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall
1 hour kneeling on rice, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall with your nose, 15 mins holding up your feet in the air
Then again from beginning till bedtime

Every 2 hours one of the others will stimulat your clit with the vibrator on fastest mode.

You will loose a live for:
Leaving position, droping down the coin or your feet
Cumming during clit stimulation
Not finishing the dare

If you loose a life you have to finish the rest of the dare or you will loose one more life. But you cant loose a life for any of the other reasons while finishing
As you did read what I wrote and raisethebar did not, just this once I this dare will be going to me, Heather, the next one posted will go to David, if people do not read before posting after this and post it for somebody else, then they will not get the dare done but instead who it is assigned to will do it, if they can.

The "just this once" is because that one dare made it difficult but at the same time raisethebar did follow the way it normally would have gone, so due to that, when we get to this dare, I will be doing two dares after each other ( not on the same day but will be going them without the others doing a dare in between )