Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #1919
Gilly

Default Thank you Mistress Sam

[QUOTE=Sam~;3496782]not quite 24 hours since your last request, so I will say yes, but you have to ruin it

Thank you Mistress Sam
Yesterday I went to bed pretty early, at 10PM.
I only wore black lingerie (bra and panties) with falsies. Then sheer black stockings (stay ups) and dark blue silk teddy. I love it so much, soft and really warm after a while.
I also felt the need to put one of my preferred butt plugs in: I enjoy so much going to bed butt plugged.

I didn’t immediately fall asleep, mainly because of the plug inside, giving me so much pleasure while humping a pillow. I knew I was not allowed to cum till this morning, so I only teased myself in the darkness of my room, focusing more on the sensations given by the plug, imagining to be a naughty girl.
I went on for about half an hour, gently humping the pillow, then stopped and when my clit went soft again, I tucked it behind and kept it between my legs helped by my really tight panties. It’s so humiliating and exciting at the same time to force it to point downward.

After a while I eventually fell asleep, but then woke up early this morning.
It was about 5 AM and really felt the need to cum. I then went humping the pillow again with the plug still in, hitting the plug’s base with two fingers at regular pace, so that the bigger excitement comes from being fucked in the ass, more than stimulating my sissy clit.
When close to the apex I stopped, raised up on my knees and left it ooze cum on my hand.

Then I layed down again, now on my back, closed my eyes and opened wide my mouth.
The perfect position to let the cum leak down on my face, with the thrilling uncertainty of not knowing where it will exactly end.
It all landed on my forehead, nose and eyes. I then rubbed my hand on my lips and tongue, cleaning it and closed my mouth, keeping the little bit of cum in my mouth without swallowing.
I then relaxed, focusing again on the sensations given by the plug in my ass and the cum slowly flowing down on my face and after a an hour or so I fell asleep again.

I then woke up this morning when it was well past 9.00 in the morning, with the feeling of being very naughty last night and the slightly bitter taste of cum in my mouth.
(And very sticky eyelashes)

Kisses
Gilly

My sex toys and BDSM gear list:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87616

PM me a dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87615
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gilly for this post: