View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 10:51 PM   #2290
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
One day in denial, two edges to be done while kneeling on rice and three edges to be done while just kneeling anywhere.
Naked, kneeling on rice on cold granite kitchen floor, hair clamp on left nipple, I started to perform this task, but after about 15 minutes when I could not get to edge, I gave up on achieving edges in this position today. No idea why I could not achieve edge as I was most erect, excited, and the kneeling position helps reinforces by submissive feelings and usually intensifies my edges. I gave up on this task for today and moved on to next edging task.

Ms Knorke, I failed to complete this task successfully at this point, but have all intentions of finishing it next opportunity. If You have any concerns with this start/stop on completing this task and prefer to add further stipulations, please do let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
One day and five edges for everyone.

Reduce by a day for each finger you keep in your butt for all the edges.
After about 15 minutes of stroking as described above, I laid down in a more comfortable position, took off hair clamp (OUCH!!! 15 minutes is a long time considering the pressure this clip provides) and put it back on at a 90 degree angle (double ouch!!!), and resumed stimulation.

I forwent the possible reduction tasks of inserting a finger; not that I do not like anal, but with "only" 2 days remaining in denial, did not feel I need to take the reduction at this time. However, thanks much Ms Knorke for the opportunity to reduce!

After about another 5 minutes of stroking, I finally achieved an edge. Next 4 followed in quick sequence with me removing hair clip after every edge and placing it back on at a 90 degree angle before continuing.

I was hesitant to get too close but squeezed several drops of pre-cum out on last edge into my espresso cup, then dripped it into my open mouth and held it there while removing hair clip ever so slowly while physically recovering from edges. Must say, left nipple is throbbing now. If wife initiates, good luck here as she has a habit of pinching my left nipple, and with it already so sore....

Thank You for edges and added day Ms Knorke!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-23-2018 at 10:56 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: