View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 10:22 PM   #2281
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

As soon as I finished yesterday's report, I received a PM Dare: "BadPuppy 50" (bust balls 50 times) and a day denial. So I did the busts to start my day and report I sent to the Person who gave me the dare follows:

Quote:
Completed the busts using a large, heavy wooden spoon just now; my they stung, especially the 1st 10. Guess I am out of practice. Balls are overly sensitive which probably contributed to sting since they are so full (close to a month denied now) and recent edging.

I added day denial into my signature.
Then back to tasks associated with this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
...Oh, and of course, 200 strokes to be done at 40 bpm.
I opened up an online metronome to establish the pace; how so dreadfully slow! I thought the 200 would NEVER end. Pace was enough to stimulate, but not nearly quick enough to reach full erection. Definitely more of a mental challenge than physical. Tough to believe 5 minutes could seem so long!

Thank You Ms Knorke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
...and 5 edges with your head on the floor.
Without a doubt, the most submissive position I have ever been tasked to edge in! Head on floor, kneeling, exposes my ass to the world - a feeling I truly enjoy! So I put my wife's hair clip on my left nipple (still tender from yesterday - definitely worse now!); head on floor, ass high and started stroking. It was not long to 1st edge. I quickly realized I needed something to catch any oozing, so I got my esprersso cup in case of "emergencies".

2nd edge, i stroked with one hand, other hand stimulating HEAVY low hanging balls which put me in a plank position. The stimulation, plus the added strain on my torso / stomach created a feeling I really enjoy, especially stomach muscles straining to hold position which gets me physically tired as well as overly aroused.

Pretty much same for remaining edges, only I was getting more and more aroused, closer & closer.... My ass was facing a window and although no one has access to see me (public is a limit), the feeling of exposure added further to my humiliation; thinking of me in this position, edging in front of someone at their command over and over....

4th edge caused some oozing which I caught in my espresso cup; I dripped it into my mouth and held it there while I completed the 5th edge, swallowing as edge subsided and I relaxed. Interesting start to my Thanksgiving I must say!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I did these edges in the middle of my living/dining room floor; a pleasant reminder whenever I am in those rooms while also at same time will likely be humiliating when guests are present.

Thanks so much Ms Knorke!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 11-21-2018 at 11:06 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: