View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 08:28 PM   #9
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I have never been spanked in person which is a shame because I'd really love that. I'd love to be tied up, at much restrained as I can be, and then get my ass spanked hard by a sadistic Domme.

She can spank me in other places as well, I would even let her hit my balls, although I do expect I'd have to safeword on the balls if she takes that liberty too far.

---
So as we speak I have only ever spanked myself which is an exhausting chore to do but I still enjoy the effect of it. I enjoy the feeling of impact and I enjoy the marks and bruises it leaves.

My most memorable self-spanking was in an online session with Miss Butterfly and Miss Icey. They gave me instructions and I ended up having to spank my ass and thighs mostly. My thighs ended up insanely purple and bruised. There is a picture in my album.

Purple and bruised like my thighs is exactly how I want my ass to look one day. We have another spanking session planned today so maybe... but I don't expect I can ever really bruise my ass with self spanking.

We will be trying out my new cane for the first time today though....

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote