View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:51 PM   #11
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I am straight, but not afraid of being seen nude. I don’t give a rats ass if the one that sees me is straight, bi or gay. If they are watching means they like what they see. So makes me feel good about myself. :-) if they would not like what they see they would stop looking.

That said i once went on a holliday alone after a devorce. ( beautifull island of Fuerteventura ) almost all beaches there a clothing optional. I wanted to try to go for a nude swim and just did that then. Before i got in the water i saw a man walking by ( 3 or 4 times.) trying to watch me. Everytime i looked at him he looked quickly away. Then i went for a swim an noticed the guy still staying close to where my clothes were. Went i was done swimming i thought let’s tease him and i slowly walked out of the water casualy and slowly back to the clothes. Put on my sun glasses and enjoyed the light breeze drying my body and that man still watching now and then.

Then i dressed and left. Never saw him again, hope i made his day :-) lol:-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gitano for this post: