View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 06:38 PM   #12
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
He has messaged me back to let me know that he has seen the questions but has some other commitments this weekend and is unable to answer until next week.

So instead, I will tag TheDon

1. What outfit do you own that makes you feel the sexiest?I have a black 50's-ish style dress with skulls and Rose's on it. Also an outfit I wear to kink parties consisting of a black peasant/pirate style dress, a nice bra under, underbust corset, a chain chest harness, and fishnets with combat boots.

2. What is your favorite spanking implement? To use on others? To have used on you? Heavy, thuddy floggers! I actually prefer using lighter objects on others which usually is like a crop or cane because my wrists cant handle a lot. And I love having floggers and paddles, and other thuddy stuff used on me!

3. What is your least favorite household chore? Laundry, or dishes

4. If a movie of your life were to be produced, who would you like to have play you? What about your leading lady? Umm.. Idk a lot of actors. Maybe the actress from The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo. And my leading lady... Jennifer Lawrence. My leading guy I'd pick Johnny Depp!

5. What is on your Christmas wish list this year?
Socks, candles, new plates, cat stuff. Blankets... sheets. Lol boring adult stuff!

EDIT: TheDon didn't want to answer, so I have asked slutpuppy to replace him! Thank plutty!!!!

Umm I'll tag... JustAiden

What is your favorite holiday?
If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What's the best kind of soda?
How many books do you own? And what is your favorite?
What's the perfect breakfast look like?

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote