View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #10
carolcan

Another thing I might point out. There are many subs out there who will not get involved with married men. Either remotely or online, regardless if it’s a sexless marriage. That’s something you might want to mention early in the “Get to know you” stage. Be upfront and honest. Since you are married, you might want to also let her know when you can or can not be online. Time difference is also a key factor for online relationships.

For the subs who do send face pics very early are typically ones who just want a quick fix. I agree with the others here....it takes a LOT of trust to send them to others.

Here’s a true scenario: In my experience, I did send one early. He basically cyber stalked me and tried to blackmail me. Trust issue? Yes, I have one. I had another online relationship a few years later. He only asked me once for a face pic, and respected my decision not to send one. It took me months to trust him. I finally sent one to him - and never regretted it. We are still good friends today.

Be patient! She is out there for you.

Likes nipple pain, breast play, pussy/clit play, clamps, vacuum stimulation, humiliation, body writings, stuffed pussy, spankings, bondage,

Not into blood, needles, permanent marks, piss, scat, fisting, no anal, minors (of course). Everything else is negotiable.
carolcan is offline   Reply With Quote