View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:42 PM   #8
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

1. How does it feel being a king?
Royally good!

2. Have you ever been spanked and how far did it go, or do you want to?
You mean in person. Sadly no. I really really really want to be spanked by a girl some time and she can slowly build it up to see how far she can go.
I would like to be spanked pretty hard and - although I haven't tried mine yet - would let her try out a cane too. I really want to be spanked up to the point where my entire ass is dark purple and bruised.
But I don't think I want to be really screaming in pain and bleeding like what can happen with a really hard caning. I have seen videos of that and I thought... wtf!

3. What is the most humiliating thing you have done?
Buy lipstick, nail polish and tampons in person in a store.

4. What is the most extreme worm stuff you have done, any plans for other worm stuff?
Like involving worms or being wormy? Probably when I had to dig up earth and worms and put them over my crotch area. That wasn't really that extreme and I have done much more extreme things that were not wormy. But this was the closest I got to my next of kin.
My Misses made me believe I had to eat a worm, but ultimately it turned out they were just scaring me
As for plans: I have no specific worm plans, but maybe my Misses do.

5. What is the funniest and kinkiest stuff you did this year?
Funniest? I once put panties over my face, stuck a dildo on my forehead and sent the picture to my Misses. They found it really funny!

-------
I hereby tag Miss Butterfly

1. How did you have your most recent orgasm? Please describe it to us in detail.

2. Can you orgasm by just aiming the shower head at your vagina/clitoris? Have you ever tried?

3. What is something that is really high on your bucket list to do as a sub, and why?

4. How do you feel you have grown/changed as a Domme?

5. Do you like jewelry? What kinds and what do you wear mostly?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 11-08-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote