View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #4
Happy Me

Rainbow

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
I have a hard time distinguishing between the two! I can’t imagine being very wise if you weren’t very smart but I do know a lot of people who are very smart and not very wise! Definitely being wise is more useful because it allows you to enjoy life more, because emotions don’t get out of hand for reasons that would seem very important otherwise.

2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
This one is sooooo hard. The most difficult thing I’ve done that I’m proud of is my son. I gave him up for adoption when I was a teenager and he’s an amazing man.

Secondarily in college I did some amazing things. I went late (34yo) and graduated with all the fancy stuff and also did a ton of public speaking about oppression, discrimation, power, privilege and all that. Even got published about facilitating difficult conversations around those topics and was invited to speak at a fancy conference where the college paid all my expenses to present on it! At the same time I organized hundreds of student, faculty, and staff to get the college to change their policies and offer support around LGBT students. The coolest thing about that was that all of the younger students who were involved were inspired and empowered to take it on when I left.

3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
Well that is just mean! Like what kind of terrible universe would do that to me??? *pouts* Stuffies. I choose stuffies.

4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
A warm soft blanket with a lot of hugs and a side of sadism.

5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
I would make all the mean predatory people leave and go somewhere else. Or make all of the newbies have a mentor (to avoid the mean people). One of the two!

I’m tagging WAMPup!

1. What is it that drove you to music?
2. Do you think there is other intelligent life in the universe?
3. What is your favorite thing about getDare?
4. What is the thing in life that gives you the most big happy feelings?
5. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?