View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 09:30 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Post
My victim is IceMaiden

Questions

1. If you could do body writing on any gD member who would it be and what would it say?
You!!!! You would be full of degrading comments and comments like free use for any man and I'm just a cunt use me and I'm a brainless bimbo stick your cock in my holes, hurt me use me abuse me.
2. If you could erase any thread you ever did what thread?
Hmmm. Probably any of my first threads not long after I joined. I cringe when I read them now as they fall into "any dares?" "home alone" "humiliate me" type of threads that I laugh at nowadays.
3. Describe your favorite photo of yourself you've ever sent?
A face picture to AM, fresh out of the bath smiling slightly and with minimal makeup on yet it still made me look actually semi pretty. I liked it so much I still have it on my phone even though I usually delete every single picture after sending them and never look at them again.
4. If you could be a gD mod would you?
I'm not sure. There was a time I wanted to be a mod but I don't know if I have the patience any more to deal with all the idiots and BS that comes with it.
5. If you could do any bdsm scene what would it be ?
Waterboarding! Fisting! CNC! Gangbang! Bukkake! I can't choose! Okay I would do a CNC gangbang scene that includes waterboarding to get me to submit and it would include fisting and at the end they would all come on my face.

My victim is Happyme!

1: Do you think intelligence or wisdom is more important and useful?
2: What is your biggest acheivement you're most proud of?
3: If you could only have unicorn socks or unicorn stuffies which would you choose?
4: If you had to describe your relationship with AK in one sentence, what would it be?
5: What is one thing you want to change about BDSM in general?
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-07-2018 at 09:33 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote