View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #14
knorke
Glitter Princess

Feedback on Dare Wars:

Battling with multiple categories is tedious/confusing, and with cards giving other cards extra categories, even more so. It shouldn't take four people and 45 minutes of my time to determine who wins, courtesy to special effects that (in the images that I got) were unreadable + a lot of category pairings. Everything just having one category would maybe be better, perhaps with rares having an attack and defense mode where you just flat out add 0.5 to the modifier, or I dunno.

While it hasn't come up, I also don't understand the /2 modifier. If I have a card with a 2 that's strong against a 6, that 6 is also weak against the 2... so does the 2 win? Doesn't that make the 1 cards entirely pointless, and all cards from 2-8 about equal in strength, since the outcome is entirely determined by type?

If we have a season two, there are some icons I'd like to have changed - because I typically sort them into other categories entirely...
- fluids can literally just be a drop of water or pee, it just looks like a condom ATM and from the cards I have I don't see the relation
- ddlg - how about a pacifier?
- tedium - we have a clothing category, you could always just replace it with a clock, a stack of paper, I dunno

Last edited by knorke; 11-04-2018 at 12:33 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote