View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 01:09 PM   #128
Matildachi

Running on to see the audience, hopeful my teammates will play up, feeling a little tite in what seems a size too small yellow top and bra. Watching the start it seems good but why did I call D3 – it seemed like slow motion as Crystal came forward with a bucket of beans….deliberately hooking a finger over the Vee in my yellow t-shirt….so that plenty slipped inside and pooled….Yuck….i hate beans will need a good shampoo….

I nervously get it wrong on my next call as well and watch as Ezeparalta coolly nails me…this time I hold my breath as the pink slime pours steadily over me….i feel Crystal again pull my tee-shirt forward and the cold slime spills over my bra and mixes with the trapped beans

3rd call I was certain I had it rite but noooooo….embarrassingly slipping out of my shorts….then defiantly wiggling my ass at the audience...then realizing the trapped beans and pink slime are slowly running over the front of my panties...uuggh

Not a great start….hope team pulls together or my ass is in real danger….and I need the cash!!
Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote