View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 07:23 AM   #823
DianaAu

Review of JFreeman1999.

If someone is searching for a male partner to paly games/dares over KIK then Jfreeman is your guy. I asked for multiple pictures in different poses and received every last one of them. Furthermore, he was bold and didn't hide his face. (But you can be safe, I won't distribute your pictures).
I was taken aback a bit when I saw his hair and public hair - deep, honey golden color, you never expect a ginger (or a red hair - whichever is more approprioate). He has most of the characteristics as well - fair, light colored skin, thick hair, youthful look. Your face is begging for you to smile more.
It seems that he has a good personal hygien. Skin is clear of pimples, sores, white teeth, trimmed nails, groomed facial hair. I would advise to groome public area a bit, at least trim those pubes a little, otherwise it looks like an old man with a mustache from a specific angle.
Not overweight, flat chest. Actually, you can notice a shape of abs a bit - little workout and you would have a nice six pack. Good posture, but one side of the body seems more developed (case for most people). Should do more walking.
At first he sent picture of his cock flaccid and I was wondering - is he a grower or a shower, because even flaccid it looked above average. And he is a grower, well above average. His cock and anus is close to body color, which looks good - many people's privates are in a different shade than the rest of the body.
At this point, overall, he can choose - lose a bit of weight and look really feminine (partly because of wide hips) or gain some muscle mass. Will look great either way.
Overall rating - 7,8
Cock - 8,8

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote