View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 10:37 AM   #105
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out on stage after a short break. In my tattered shirt and panties. Feeling so humiliated already, bits of beans and rice pudding still in my hair. I see the board of 100 cards knowing this game from last time. It was so random and so messy.

I watch as other contestants walk up and pick 4 cards. Nobody fairing really well as Bloxo keeps glancing over at me at times as it seems like once again he can't wait for my turn. It seems like this game is way more about humiliating contestants then giving us rewards. I see everyone called up realizing that he is saving me for last.

I walk up on stage through various messes with my bare feet. Looking at the board... not really sure what to pick as this is all about luck. I pick 84 first, as its unvailed to show nacho cheese in my clothes. I give a disgusted face as the bucket is brought over my the assistant as the crowd is cheering hoping this game ends with a bang. I reluctantly hold my shirt out as the cheese slowly falls all over my tits and down my belly. shaking my head the whole time. it just gets worse as she makes me pull out my panties dumping it slowly in the front and the back as the camera gets a great view to my dismay. Its oozing out as he asked for my next choice.

Next I pick 81 as bloxo snickers when topless is revealed. I protest quickly so not wanting this to happen again especially after how the last game ended. but before much can be protested Crystal is already slowly cutting off my ruined shirt. slowly making a mockery of me as I am so pissed. Camera right on me, crowd hooting and hollering. Showing much of the nacho cheese that stains the front of my torso. I quickly cover up my tits when they become exposed. I glare at bloxo wishing he didn't seem to have so much of his focus on me and my humiliation.

I pick my next card. 35 is revealed and a pail of gunge balloons are brought out as I now stand there in my panties only. She makes me lower my arms showing my coated tits as she starts to grab balloons and pelt my bare tits. gunge running all down me as the crowd laughs with each pop. dripping down my thighs as then she puts some in my panties. I yelp as they pop feeling the muck right against my pussy. I pray that my last pick is simply points.

I pick 62 and bloxo laughs as he says frosting bikini. I think what the fuck is that. As I see him talk to the assistant and quickly grab the bucket and walk up in front of me. "No no no... don't do this.. let her". I plead as before I can do anything his assistant grabs my arms puling them back to extenuate my breasts as bloxo plants is frosting covered hands on them. I can't believe this is happening as he joyfully rubs them. he gives me a look and doesn't even ask but puts his hands on my sides and pulls down my panties exposing my nacho and gunge covered bottom. "don't you dare". I say stunned that once again I am naked. He takes a huge amount of frosting in his hand and puts it right between my legs. The amount of frosting to disguise the face that he is actually rubbing my shaven pussy a bit. He then smirks and proceeds to rub it around and over and in my ass crack. Camera all over it and the crowd loving every minute of it as I have to walk back to my team with us still losing. I am so pissed and humiliated.

I'll take number 2 again

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote