View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 06:56 AM   #103
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Me and bloxo gets in to it I tell him it’s not fair that he showed the whole world my diaper and everybody now knows that I wet myself on TV I started getting mad with him and I shoved him I was walking away but I had a sharp pain in my side and I look over and he had a needle and all that I now was everything went black but I can fill my diaper but I felt that my bowels and bladder had emptied themselves meaning that I really needed a diaper change now but he put me in a crib and smushed the back of my diaper befor he left Telling me that I would not like the outcome of this I bawled like a baby as I messed myself I was crying and told him I was sorry and let me go I would never push him again he told me that it was too late I just laid there as he put a locking paci gag in my mouth I was crying as he walks out he said he’ll be back
You can't power roleplay Bloxo's character into doing things you want. That's just incredibly bad roleplaying etiquette.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote