View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 12:15 AM   #3
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Rocket

On top of all I previously mentioned, something that could help you a lot is using an inflatable enema plug. That is just a hollow plug that can inflate as much as you need to prevent being pushed out, but at the same time, they are hollow so that you can connect them to your enema bag and keep the water flowing. So if the feelings themselves are bearable or became so, but you just couldn't keep the liquid in, then these would almost certainly be a valuable addition.

I happen to have an inflatable enema plug I got from Amazon (I think the maker was called CleanMaster or something like that) and it works well, although the first one I got ended up with a broken valve (as can happen to most inflatable toys) and I ended up buying a second one. But while it works, it works really well.

Some people use double balloon plugs, but these are much more expensive and something you may not want to get for occasional play only.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote