Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 11:48 PM   #119
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 286 / 249
Enemas 08 / 20

It's Saturday and here is my weekly report (for the last two days).

Since we still have holidays Master insisted that I do some more anal training.
As I woke up today Mistress already waited with the filled syringe and filled me while I was still in my doggy bed. Master led me to the second bathroom attached to the guest room (it was his room when he was a child) and removed my belt. I clenched my ass so hard on the way to the bathroom.
After I got rinsed I crawled in the shower where I finally was allowed to empty my bladder.

After he wiped my paws and lubed my butt I crawled to the dining area in the living room. Mistress already had set up brunch and my training device. It was also lubed so I could just mount it.

The big tip still feels a bit uncomfortable but when it's inside it feels really nice.
Because I couldn't bend forward to eat from the floor Master placed my bowl on the coffee table. This way I could munch my food while my ass was impaled. Master told that he haven't got such a nice entertainment in ages. I started to push myself a bit more down, thinking that Lucy can handle 8cm while I can just fit half of it boosted me, but Master told me not to overdo it.

After about half an hour Master told me to take a shower with him. I was a bit sad as the cone popped out my butt - I kinda felt "empty". But of course I rushed to Master, having a shower with him is like a reward.
But before I could step in the shower I had to wash my cone and the belt first. He inspected it thoroughly but was satisfied.
While he undressed I kneeled in front of him and as I saw his hard member I was biting my lips. I was so fucking horny.

Under the shower he washed me nicely and played with my asshole. He told me that it was slightly gaping, so I was a bit worried that it can give him pleasure. Well, there was only one way to find out. He pressed me against the wall and plunged his dick in my still lubed backdoor. It felt so good.
As I got close to reach an edge he pulled out and told me that I'm still nice and tight.
My legs were shaking but of course he wouldn't risk that I loose all of this wonderful desperation that build over the last 285 days.
Then he proceed washing me like nothing happened. If I was horny before I need a new word for what I was now.

After he dried me and put me back in my belt I kneeled in front of him and thanked him. For washing me, for give me his dick and for not letting me cum. I was oozing all the time

The rest of the day we spend quite lazy since the weather was not good at all. I was hanging around here on gD, chated a bit with LucyLewd and watched "The man in the high castle" on amazon prime. Later we did a bit grocery shopping.

But in the evening I had a second "training session".
Again I got filled before I was led to "my" bathroom where Master removed my belt, rinsed me and were I also did my training then. It felt so nice stretching my asshole again. For half an hour I was slowly rocking back and forth while Master watched me.
As Mistress called that dinner would be ready in five minutes he just unzipped his pants and got his cock out. I thought he want to suck it and opened my mouth, but he simply jerked off, let drip in the shower and wiped his cock with toilet paper.

Then Master told me to get off the cone and turn around.
He cleaned my butthole but didn't wiped my cunt, because it would have no use.
As slimy I was and with nothing but desperation between my legs I finally got locked in my chastity belt again. Afterwards I cleaned my cone and washed away his sperm (bye, bye tasty baby juice )

On Friday we had been to a museum in the afternoon, but my morning and evening routine stayed the same. I love it and have no idea why I was afraid of the cone first since it makes me a better pet.

Well, and for today:
My period kicked in, so I won't play for the next days .

So, have a nice weekend, my dear getDareians.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 10-26-2018 at 11:50 PM. Reason: typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote