Thread: Limits?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:29 PM   #14
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

My limits are kind of flexible for my Misses as I am in a blackmail-type relationship with them. So they are allowed to push them which they have done a little. But mostly they still respect them.

pics/cam/voice
This is the only limit that officially does not apply at all for my Misses. They have seen and heard me many times fully and I enjoy that. But for everyone else this does, mostly, apply, especially when it would reveal my identity.
I find it highly dangerous to share any such material with total strangers and I am often confused why so many people do it.
And people who think things like temporary exposed and snapchat are safe are obviously highly mistaken. Anything you share online is there to stay (in some form).

public
By this I mean full public and I hate it. Not only because you are forcing your kink unto others which I think you shouldn't do, but also because I really have no desire at all to embarrass myself in public. Also this could have major repercussions like social suicide, getting fired or even arrest.

tasting poo
I didn't list this simply as 'scat', like most do because I do like things like messing my diaper, pooping in weird ways/places and being degraded. Once Miss ordered me to roll around naked in my own poop which was a bridge too far but still not a limit. But I never ever EVER want to put it in my mouth. That must be just the most disgusting thing imaginable and also ties into my second limit.

unhealthy
Anything that is hazardous to my health and have any bad long term effects I will not do. And yes, I think eating poop, even if it's your own, must be very unhealthy. I realize many kinks carry some form of risk which I am okay with and willing to accept. But when I KNOW for certain that something is really unhealthy and dangerous I won't do it.

ball busting
With this I don't mean just spanking my balls but rather the more extreme hitting like getting them kicked, dropping books on them or even hitting them with a hammer. Yes, apparently some people do that and I really do not want to experience such extremities, also because I think that is too dangerous and thus, yes: unhealthy. But my Misses, especially Miss Icey, really like to hit them so maybe they will actually start touching on this limit; and I really hope they don't.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote