View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 03:58 PM   #94
pantydabbler

As we get on stage im fairly confident on how its going. Only got a little slime on my feet but mostly clean and my team in second place. This could be alo worse. As the second round is annoced i realise its pure luck and hope for the best

With my first card a jack im confident i can win untill chubby draws a queen, fortunatly happy gets a 5 so im good. The second round i get a 2 this does not bode well and i lose the round. Whats worse chbby won and gets to strip someone..... to my delight and relief he picks happy who has to drop her pants, leaving her with here pink panties exposed the mext card will decide the loser.. as i draw an ace reloef floods me as i know ill be safe from the losers forfeit, i let out a whoop. And watch how happy draws a 9 confirming her fate i pick up a pie and plant it in her face.

Then we get to the rolling of the die, i roll. And i only get a 1, not only do i lose the roll i lose clothing as well. I hesitate and my face turn red as the crowd laughs i drop my trowsers exposing my yellow boxers. The we roll a second time and i get another 1!! I curse the dice must be broken... to the great amusment of the crowd i tof my shirt. Then blocxo walks upnto chubby and gives him a large bucket. Then he walks over to me and forces me to my knees. Sotting there in jist my yellow boxers forced on my knees i blush and hand my head then chunby tilta the bucket and im drenched in thick custard. Well atlast i avoided the losers punishment, i think as i walk back to see the rest of the round unfold.

Ill take number 36 3 17 89

Questiom for the host, i take it the real loser(loser pool) have to do the punishment irl? Or also the 2nd place people. Also for next round please state of we redress or not so i can adjust story accordingly, thx

punishments: diaper in public(only pee), messy underwear, pictures/cam(no face), underwear controll

Limits: public, friend/family, anyone finding out, swirlies, heavy-pain, toys, poo eatin/play and pee drinking , anal, cum eating

kik: pantydabbler

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70330
pantydabbler is offline   Reply With Quote