View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #6
Everill
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyExhibitionist View Post
1: I actually used to follow a rule that made me wear buttplug a lot. You can read about it here. Sorry, but it kinda lost it's magic as I've ended up wearing it almost all the time. I still wear it from time to time, but not as often.
2: Usually I'm naked at home anyway, so I'm fine with this part. But I think I'm gonna change the second part to "I can only change when standing in front of open front door". Changing outside would be too risky. This rule is also going to replace my other rule, as it would be hard to combine them both (Place a suction dildo close to my entrance door. Any time I go in or out of my apartment I have to fuck it. When leaving I have to do it after I'm dressed up, when coming back before taking any clothes off. I have to edge before leaving).
3: Now that I think of it I only use two chairs at home: the one in front of my computer and the one at the table. I guess I'm getting filled whenever I sit down then. I'll take the liberty of allowing myself to chose pussy or ass each time.
4: Again, I'm usually naked when visiting them, this wouldn't change much. But I like the idea.
1. You could always make it harder by using a dildo or a bigger buttplug if you so wish
2.By infront I meant inside (always get them mixed up ) but I like version more as the risk is alot higher
4. Again with 1 you could always make it more interesting by using some ankle cuffs and giving them the key to it or by wearing a some sort of gag.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote