View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 04:16 PM   #5
ShyExhibitionist
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you all for your rules and dares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Here's a couple rules that could be interesting.
  • When ever you go out you have to wear a butt-plug
  • When ever you at home alone you have to be naked and you're only able to get changed in front of the main entrance
  • Make note of which chairs you sit down on the most, place dildos on/near the top 3 chairs and insert them whenever you sit on one.
  • (You will probably have to run this rule past Alice and Jack) When ever you're at Alice's or Jack's apartment strip off all of your clothes (apart from your butt-plug) and put them into a bag and lock the bag with a padlock, give the key to either Alice or Jack.
1: I actually used to follow a rule that made me wear buttplug a lot. You can read about it here. Sorry, but it kinda lost it's magic as I've ended up wearing it almost all the time. I still wear it from time to time, but not as often.
2: Usually I'm naked at home anyway, so I'm fine with this part. But I think I'm gonna change the second part to "I can only change when standing in front of open front door". Changing outside would be too risky. This rule is also going to replace my other rule, as it would be hard to combine them both (Place a suction dildo close to my entrance door. Any time I go in or out of my apartment I have to fuck it. When leaving I have to do it after I'm dressed up, when coming back before taking any clothes off. I have to edge before leaving).
3: Now that I think of it I only use two chairs at home: the one in front of my computer and the one at the table. I guess I'm getting filled whenever I sit down then. I'll take the liberty of allowing myself to chose pussy or ass each time. Edit: I think it would also be fun to include buttplug here.
4: Again, I'm usually naked when visiting them, this wouldn't change much. But I like the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You could try my movie night out dare and report it’s in my signature if something needs to be changed let me know and I can modify it for you
I like it, but I have to refuse. It's just too risky bearing my boobs (however small they might be) right in the open. It might also cause me to orgasm by accident. I'm really pent up after few moths of edging and denial. But I like it, maybe I'll try it next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcartouche View Post
To your 2018 rules I'd add that you have to sleep with you reading lamp switched on.
As a dare I want you to pick a day in school. In every lesson you'll pick a handsome person and after you'll come home, strip down, edge and write 10 sentences how you'd seduce the person and why him/her. Repeat for every lesson you had that day.
I like how sleeping with lights on works well with sleeping naked (which I already have to do) and open window curtains (also one of my rules). I'll add it to my rules. But I'm not sure about the writing. I'll give it a go, but I'm not really a creative type. Let's see how it turns out.

Likes and limits explained
Cup size: A

Collared 24/7

Last edited by ShyExhibitionist; 10-22-2018 at 04:30 PM.
ShyExhibitionist is offline   Reply With Quote