View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 01:36 PM   #5
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsilkyrope View Post
Interesting but something is contradictory. You need someone who takes control but don’t like to give him real control. You would like a strict Master but say things like “after that good luck getting anything”. Saying you are a brat is not coherent with your sub desire. A different presentation could have been more coherent, for example saying you do not submit easily and need time and confidence before giving full control. As it is your description let me think would be better to pass.
Tbh, i would completely disagree. You'll find there are very few genuine subs/slaves who offer everything up on a silver platter. Allot of people don't trust easy, given the role of a dom is to earn that trust it should be common sense that said trust is earned, her words give the right sort of impression for a dom, not to go in expected to get everything but go in with realistic expectations. Someone constantly requesting pictures for instance may seem like its the only thing they're interested in rather then the person serving them.
The being a brat doesn't impact anything what so ever, it just means she's likely to challenge rather then roll over, meaning the domination is earned.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
The following 3 users say Thank You to fromo for this post: