View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 01:44 AM   #825
knorke
Glitter Princess

So being chaste was okay for the time being - I might have still been slightly aroused by the time I checked back on the k-safe (it's in another room so I don't immediately jump on it) and it was unlocked - yay!

I was quite puzzled yesterday - in that I wanted to put together a jigsaw puzzles, and decided to go out and buy one :3

I needed some serious motivation to work up my plug time anyhow- because merely wearing the plug on its own is a little unappealing to me. Not a massive fan of anal, I'll be honest, so every little scratch of motivation helps, no matter whether that's to reduce my long denial or something else.

And something else it is! I've started the getDare jigsaw puzzle club, and despite only trying to fit pieces together for an hour yesterday (it was late, I was tired, y'know), and being at no progress aside from "I've sorted a few pieces, found a few edges/corners and have no idea where they go", I wore my soft leather collar, had fun and every much enjoyed shifting around with the plug all the time The 30 hits to each bum cheek afterwards were very delicious too, and all in all I think it's been a great idea so far - I've no idea how long it'll take me to finish, but very likely more than just a few evenings (especially since it's not something I'll have time for every day).

If you'd like to puzzle along, you're most welcome to join <3 If not, I'll just use it to get more comfortable with wearing my plug more often, and chip away at Somehow, I was a little aroused when I removed it afterwards... just like when I removed the belt earlier in the day... grr...

Two edges again before getting out of bed 4 hours after I woke up (at an ungodly hour in the morning), ate breakfast, and I'll continue with my puzzling adventures~

Tasks done: PLUG (60 minutes), COLLAR (1 hour), PADDLE (30 each cheek)