View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
knorke
Glitter Princess

So of course - as you could perhaps imagine - I'm not just starting this without being shellfish, to some extent. It's almost like I want others to join me in my journey, of course, but who would possibly imply that I try to set anyone up? Huh? Nooo, really, I find puzzles to be somewhere between "difficult" and "fun", possibly both at once - and I fully expect to take longer than just a few days to complete mine.

Speaking of "mine", here's the part where I'm trying to piece some pieces together: I had the sudden urge to spend some quality time on a puzzle again, not without a catch or two, of course.

Here's what I'll put together:

And here's what I'll do while puzzling:
  • For every minute I'll spend puzzling in a day, I'll hit my bum once with a paddle.
    If I don't manage to complete all hits on the same day, the remaining number will be doubled for the next.
  • I'll be plugged while puzzling.
  • For every post in this thread until I've completed my jigsaw (even if it's just bumping it) not written by myself, I'll edge once.

So here's to a possibly very painful session of puzzling, and a very stuffed one~ Might take me a while to work out some few pieces that fit together, you'll hopefully hear back from me soon!

Last edited by knorke; 10-20-2018 at 09:27 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote