View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:44 AM   #2
ZeSarge

Default Chapter 2

Steph awoke on a hard floor her head filled with dirty thoughts and she saw she was naked. She tryed to get up but her hands were stuck behind her, no handcuffed behind her she looked around and saw jockstraps and mens boxers oh no she thought but there she was naked handcuffed and in a mens locker room it looked familiar no this was her school the highschool boys changeroom in front of her a plate with a single pill on it and a little note. The note was folded with large bold letters saying READ ME ALOUD when Steph tryed to form words to call for help she noticed she was gaged but there was a little hole for the pill to go in or whatever fluid was placed inside. Suddenly she was surrounded by the highschool football team. The quarterback who she forgot his name was reading the note and chuckling.
"Listen to this boys this sluts got a story. My name is Stephanie Smith and you all know who i am. I want you to take as much pictures of you fucking me as you can. On the plate is a pill, it forces the taker to never orgasm again. I can still get to the edge but will never cum. There is a salve that allows the user to cum but only lasts for 1 hour and once it touchs cum it desolves. Whoever can afford it, its expensive, may own me. Please collect all photos and hand them to my master. If i dont do as he says then post them everywhere. The salve costs 500 dollars and has 3 uses. Please use the salve to tease my pussy and then ruin my orgasm which will where off the salve. This slut is all of yours tonight.
With that she had already been lifted into the air and her pussy was being played with by the guys. The gag was removed and she was begging to let them release her. Then they got her close to orgasm and kept her there
"PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM BEFORE YOU GIVE ME THE PILL"
with that one boy started to finger her as anothers grabbed the pill and snuck around her. She was so close to orgasm and he just stoped. As she gasped the boy slipped the pill inside her mouth which was kept closed by the boys she tryed to fight it but the boys had blocked her nose she had no choice but to swallow the pill. Then they edged her for a few more moments and dropped her on the floor and discussed who had enough money to own the slut it sure enough it was the waterboy Greg Wilson a heavy boy who walked toward her. This was it she thought this is how I lose my virginity. Just as Greg lined up his cock he looked into her eyes and pushed hard into her.

Steph woke up in a sweat her hands attacking her clit she was about to cum again, knowing this Steph became very mad with her lack of self control and desided to punish herself. Just at the very peak of orgasm she removed her hands ruining her orgasm. As wave after wave hit her she almost cried as she ruined, as much as she hated ruining she knew she needed discipline. She went on to punishment roulette and searched for a specific punishment
"Punishment timer roulette"
she got out of her bed and walked to her chair naked in her drawer a ring and a string. The ring was baught on Amazon it was her first sex toy as it looked very inconspicuous. The ring was designed for her clit kind of like a cock ring, when placed on her clit it pushed back her hood leaving her defenceless clit open to punishment or pleasure in the past she wore it well wearing jeans and no pantys causing her to be on constant edge all day but it was going to get worse. Attached to her ring was a metal string. Strong enough to hold the ring steady. Then Steph looked at the roulette wheel, desiding to do something much more punishing to her, she grabbed 2 time release handcuffs and rolled the roulette. 45 minutes, risky she thought but still do able she put on a pair of tight skinny jeans and a tank top then ran outside with her tools. Even just the run was hard unline the other jeans the skinny jeans were pressing into her clit even more making her get to the edge quickly as she got to the park it was still dark but the sun would rise soon, quickly she stripped naked and hid her clothes then thought about it and put them in an open area away from her it was a punishment after all. As she got to a bench she began to feel very nervous, to quell that fear she slapped her clit a few times keeping her high. She straped the first time release cuff to the chair set for 45 minutes before attaching it to her clit ring string, effectively holding her by her clit. Steph then placed her hands behind her back on the cuffs set for 55 minutes before locking them behind her making her wait another 10 minutes before she could dress. Although she felt like a huge slut Steph never identified herself as an exhibitionist, more that she was a denial slut and risky public stuff scared her enough to make it a punishment and knowing it was a punishment made her pussy drip just as it was now. Naked, handcuffed, tied by her clit to a bench, clearly dripping wet. Her clothes layed neatly in the open god she thought this is going to be difficult
ZeSarge is offline   Reply With Quote