View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 11:19 PM   #8
Lee Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevilbecks View Post
Yesterday's Report:
Day 1 of the anti-panty week was amusing as it's been rather windy and chilly. Running to the bus resulted in flashing several gentle folk who probably weren't expecting such an eye-full.

Daily exercise was fun! Day 1 went well, even though it had a shaky start. Master was feeling kind and allowed me a couple of practice jumps first to get used to the sensation. We agreed i should try the larger geisha ball first. There were a couple of moments where i stumbled, but Master was forgiving and allowed all 30 jumps without punishment or fault.

The toypalooza was both exhausting and invigorating. Toys used: 12in dildo, remote controlled clit vibrator, nipple clamps, butt plug, gag ball and blindfold (also attempted to use a suction cup on my clit but it kept falling off with all the movement, so that was disqualified). All toys were removed after 1 hour and six orgasms. Master was so pleased with the outcome that he fucked me and ordered me to orgasm one more time.

Toypalooza proof of dare: https://t-e.link/477c283a-13d

Thank you, sir for the dares. More reports to come throughout the week.
First dare on this site I got a reply and report to. Nicely done girl. Didn't get to see the pictures, next put more time to it.

A new dare: for each day edge as many times as you have replies in this thread, you may orgasm for every 5 extensions you get that day.

Likes to give (for females): public, challenges, nudity with pictures, titplay and tit-torture, breathing control, mild/temporary body modification

Last edited by Lee Anderson; 10-18-2018 at 01:27 AM.
Lee Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote