View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #5
daredevilbecks

Pencil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Anderson View Post
For the week no panties and prefer stockings over socks if you have. You can’t cum unless allowed.

Use/wear as many toys on you as you simultaneously can. After each orgasm you can remove/stop using one toy.

Every day do 30 naked pushups or jumping jacks while using the geisha ball. If it doesn’t stay in or you can’t do enough, you must edge as many minutes as there were pushups left.
Yesterday's Report:
Day 1 of the anti-panty week was amusing as it's been rather windy and chilly. Running to the bus resulted in flashing several gentle folk who probably weren't expecting such an eye-full.

Daily exercise was fun! Day 1 went well, even though it had a shaky start. Master was feeling kind and allowed me a couple of practice jumps first to get used to the sensation. We agreed i should try the larger geisha ball first. There were a couple of moments where i stumbled, but Master was forgiving and allowed all 30 jumps without punishment or fault.

The toypalooza was both exhausting and invigorating. Toys used: 12in dildo, remote controlled clit vibrator, nipple clamps, butt plug, gag ball and blindfold (also attempted to use a suction cup on my clit but it kept falling off with all the movement, so that was disqualified). All toys were removed after 1 hour and six orgasms. Master was so pleased with the outcome that he fucked me and ordered me to orgasm one more time.

Toypalooza proof of dare: https://t-e.link/477c283a-13d

Thank you, sir for the dares. More reports to come throughout the week.

Last edited by daredevilbecks; 10-17-2018 at 11:42 AM.
daredevilbecks is offline   Reply With Quote