View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 12:02 PM   #38
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
What task/activity makes you most subby when you think about doing it?
I could not name just one task. Maybe verbally teased and humiliated and degraded. Maybe fucking my ass. Maybe deepthroating my dildo (which I hate with a passion but does make me feel very subby). Maybe all at the same time!
What is your favourite place to be spanked? what implement do you like most there?
My ass with a rubber flip flop. It's my favorite type of 'pain' and I also think that ass spanking is the most humiliating. But it's also the hardest to do when self spanking. I want my ass to be royally purple so much! But I know this is almost impossible to do alone.
What is the most painful spank you have taken?
Probably hard spanks to my balls, second only to my thighs. Balls and thighs are definitely the most painful but they are very different kinds of pain.
If you could change any 1 thing about yourself what would you choose? (could be physical, could be a magical power etc)
I would like to be way more confident
Do you find the fear aspect of the control in the blackmail relationship arousing?
Yes. But it's more the loss of power that it entails that is arousing. Not the potential act of blackmail itself, if that makes sense.
Do you enjoy the fact the king has become get dares whipping boy? (technically spanking worm doesnt have the same ring though)
I do. I actually find it kind of flattering how seriously you all take this thread. I just hope I will be able to actually do it all within a certain time frame.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote