Thread: Revolution!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 04:47 AM   #10
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse153087 View Post
Yes maam, ms countess kitten. I'm going to like this...
Yes! Just don't think, talk, or participate in any revolutions, and you'll have a great time here. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Countess Kitten,
i hope i understood everything right. As i cant cum right now, edging will be difficult, but i will do my best , how often you want an Update on the Edges, countess? And acutally i gladly help overthrowing you, but for now most likely want to follow orders (:
Edging is the revolution task, so anyone edging is directly working to overthrow me.

If you still want to, feel free to just post in here whenever you've done a few, and I'll tell you whether you've reached enough to overthrow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
Well, yes, however as a Kingdom of getDare constitutional brat-lawyer I have to point out that you can only assign punishments to people who have attempted to revolt. I'm legally untouchable.

I'd like to publicly announce my support for cbtmenow and the rest of the masturbator's guild.

Down with kitty tyranny!
I haven't even done anything tyrannical (yet)! Besides, if I get overthrown, you'll lose your title, unless the next ruler lets you keep it. You don't want to be back as a lowly peasant, right? Support me!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote