View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 11:00 AM   #118
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
OK. I've *never* done this sort of thing before.

So please feel free to bully or whatever me any way you like....
"Or whatever"? You don't seem very sure, are you nervous~? Looking at your likes, I think it's cute that you say you need to be spanked. It's important that subbies like you have their bottoms regularly reddened, to remind them to behave, and if you ever do get too uppity, we can always put your nose in the corner to remind you who's in charge. I hope there's many, many stinging butts in your future. <3

Spoiler:
Hi Marv! You're pretty darn tough to humiliate, partly because I have a lot of respect for you (your stories are great!) and partly because you haven't done stuff like this before. I hope I hit some of the right buttons, in any case, but if not, well, it's all about experimenting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Great thread!

Can I please get some condescension for this forced abdl/chastity loving guy?

Thank!
Aww, do we have a little baby in the thread? <3 I think we do~ Aren't you too little to be asking for things yourself, cutiepie? Where's your mommy and daddy? And you're in chastity too? I hope you said a big thank you to whoever locked you up. Little ones shouldn't be touching down there.

Maybe I deserve a thank you too~? Wasn't it nice of me to help put you in your place, sweetie?

Spoiler:
I love your list of likes, it's really extensive! <3 Not to mention how well it lends itself to humiliation and teasing. ^.^

And with that, I'm open for requests again. <3 This is a different time from usual, so hopefully it'll give people that are awake this time a chance.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote