View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #113
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer View Post
Says it's open now!
Wow, you like chastity so much that it's even in your profile picture. Are you hoping someone will see it and lock your cute little dick up? It's not like that it's good for anything, that tiny cock could never pleasure a woman. I think she'd get much more pleasure watching you squirm and beg to be unlocked, don't you? I certainly would. <3

Spoiler:
Hiya, explorer of skyrim. <3 I see you around a bunch, and you always have interesting posts. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Sorry for being late last time around, been waiting like a good girl <3
Oh, Throwaway, still searching for a pair of cute panties? I guess the ones I recommend suit you, seeing as you were such a good girl with waiting. I bet those would be fun for others to see. Imagine dropping your drawers to show off some nice pink panties with 'good girl' on them. I don't think anyone would take you seriously after that. <3

Spoiler:
Hi again ^_^ It's nice to see you back in my thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageLisa View Post
Hmmmmm no requests but suggestions are allowed...

I suggest you let me request.

There did I beat the system? Did I? I spent like 2 hours figuring this out
Naughty! No requests for little girls that try to beat the system!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylex View Post
Well then, that's certainly got my blood pumping

Spoiler:
Also I think your "nice kitty" spoilers are adorable so have a heat pat if you're okay with that *pats head* good girl, have fun with this thread :) Will probably come back for more but this is becoming one of the most active threads on the site right now so I'll give other people a chance
I love headpats. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed, and feel free to come back for more!

Look at me, encouraging more people when I've still got like 5 to go.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote