View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 11:01 PM   #89
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterfae View Post
ahem hi yes I don't know how this site works still yet but uhm I was informed of some form of exception or clause based on gf privileges so um yes hello all four maybe.

nervous first post yes hello >~>
Silly flutterfae, you're supposed to pick one. <3 It's okay, I know how hard reading can be for little dollies~ Would it be easier if I just told you what to pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMPup View Post
OH! I read mine while I was at work and my goodness, I'm sure my face was red. That hit all the right spots and made me really smile. Just thought you should know it made my day a little better and brightened my mood a lot.
That's good to hear! <3 I'm so happy I made your day a little brighter. Pups are fun to make blush. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggotpet View Post
Please bully me harsh.
I had some very busy weeks, were I could not do any kink stuff and I realized, how badly I need to be used, to suck cocks and get humiliated
Where do I even start with you? You're such an eager cocksucker that you can't even go a few weeks without getting antsy. I bet if someone walked up to you and told you to suck their cock, you'd be on your knees and begging for it before they even finished speaking. Of course, that's assuming anyone would even want their cock sucked by a filthy piglet like you. I bet you smell like a public toilet. Good luck finding someone to give you that throat-fucking you crave so badly.

Spoiler:
Hiya sub buddy! <3 I hope that wasn't too harsh, or not harsh enough for you, I hear you're into some pretty heavy stuff in terms of humiliation. ^^ Good luck with all the stuff you're busy with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySarah97 View Post
I'm game for some teasing.

No limits, its all up to you.

I'm a super submissive sissy who wants to explore my femininity.
Up to me, huh? I think it's cute that you're so submissive you let others decide how they treat you. Other people listed things they don't want me to say about them, but not sissy Sarah, she's happy with whatever her superiors decide sounds best. And it's not just this, either. According to your likes, you like being locked in chastity and told who to fuck as well. Are you really such a big sissy that other people get to choose your partners for you? I think that's cute. <3

Spoiler:
This is your first post on the forum as well, welcome! ^_^ I'm grateful that it was in my thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylex View Post
Please condescending tease me, you can use anything you find
I see that last line in your signature~ You're just here so you can touch yourself to the things I say about you, aren't you? It's cute that you get off on girls laughing at you, especially when you make it so easy. I mean, just look at these posts: You want to be fucked by a girl with a strap on? You like to cum on yourself when you orgasm? You once came with panties on your head! Ha! I hope you end up making a big cummy mess in your undies while reading this, that'd really make me laugh. <3

Spoiler:
You're really into verbal humiliation! We've got that in common. ^_^ All the truths you answer made this super easy, so thanks for that. :D

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-08-2018 at 11:07 PM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: