View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
Kae

I'll start:

~ Male/Female? Female.

~ Do you enjoy being nude? Yes I do.

~ What is the longest amount of time you have ever been naked? 16 hours - part of the time, I was sleeping.

~ How often are you nude, other than in the shower? As much as possible, when I am home.

~ What is your favorite part of being nude? I love the feeling that I am free. There isn't anything holding me in.

~ Do you prefer to masturbate with all of your clothes on or off? Off.

~ What do you wear to sleep? Normally nothing. If I am cold, I'll put a nightie or long t-shirt on with pj pants

~ If you were dared, would you sleep naked every night for a given time? Absolutely!

~ If it were acceptable to be nude in public 24/7, would you participate? I'm not 100% comfortable with my naked body around others, but I would at least give it a try.

~ Would you be willing to participate in a nude dare? Yes.

~ Are you ok with being nude while family/others are in the same house? Yes, the people in my house respect my privacy.

~ Would you ever do an underwear commercial? Maybe.

~ Are/Would you be comfortable nude around the opposite sex? It took a little for me to get used to being around my boyfriend(s). It's something I could see myself get used to though if it were somebody else.

Likes: masturbation, orgasm control/denial, slight bondage, humiliation, submission, home nudity, mild public.
I am not taking dares at this time.
I am not looking for a master or slave.

Last edited by Kae; 10-22-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote