View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 12:38 AM   #64
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel View Post
You probably need to take on an assistant.
I probably need like 3 assistants. One for each type of humiliation. I'd really love some people good at degrading others, seeing as I'm probably the worst at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Omg, you're the best. I don't know whether to find this post thrilling or adorable <3.
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about all the people calling my attempts at humiliation adorable and sweet. I probably need to learn to be more harsh. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby_pig View Post
Degraded me please!

Nothing really off limits. I’m chubby, virgin. And humiliations make me really wet and horny.
The fat pig that gets off on being humiliated is a virgin? What a surprise. And don't think I don't see all those posts begging other people to allow you to pee. Let me share a secret with you, piggy: Nobody wants to put their cock in a fat pig that reeks of piss. The closest you'll ever get to sex is touching yourself while others laugh at the pathetic piss pig.

Spoiler:
I don't know all that much about you, but your picture is cute, and you seem nice. <3 And there's nothing wrong with being a virgin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelsoffeathers View Post
Degrade me please if that is not too much trouble.

Nothing is off limits to such a good puppy.

Umm, I am fat overweight adn like to eat too much and drink too much pee
Silly schoolgirl, there's no such thing as drinking too much pee, not for you. You're just a urinal, a convenient place for people to empty their bladder. And no, we don't care what you think about it. If you're opening your mouth, it better be for a stream of hot piss to go down your throat. Urinals don't get an opinion.

Spoiler:
Feathers, hi! ^_^ It's nice to see you in my thread. Good luck with your transformation away from Ariana. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Could I be degraded please?
Nothing really is off limits that I can think of
Well of course nothing is off limits. A slave like you doesn't get a say in what he's called. How about I just call you whatever I want, and you can nod your head meekly and say "Yes Miss"? No, I wasn't really asking, you don't get a say in that either. Worthless slut.

Spoiler:
Hey <3 We haven't spoke all that much, but I think I've seen you around! I like your pm dare list, very comprehensive. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittubhai View Post
Mistress,
I would like DEGRADE.
Please remind me how inferior I am to you.
Off limits: Nothing
Specifically humiliate my small dick.
Thanks.
Oh, another slave grovelling to be degraded. You're not even worth the time it'd take to tell you how pathetic you are. If you were my slave, I'd keep that tiny cock under lock and key. Only real men deserve orgasms, pathetic losers like you deserve a cute little chastity cage, to match your cute little dick. If you're still free to cum when you like, I imagine it's just because you can't find a mistress that'll sink so low that they'll own you.

Spoiler:
You seem to have only post on getDare, and it's in this thread! I'm touched. <3 Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgTRising View Post
Hey Kittens i would like to get teased by you, have fun
So let's see what we have here~ A guy that likes dressing up all cute and girly, and likes having his orgasms controlled. Oh, and get this, his biggest fantasy is to have his cock locked up, dressed up all girly, then pegged by a mistress until he cums. And a virgin too! You realize that means your 'first time' could be to a woman taking you from behind? I think that'd be fitting~

Spoiler:
Nice to meet you! You like reading, so you get bonus cool points from me c: Best of luck with university!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlemellife View Post
Hey there i would like to be teased/degraded
Nothing is off limits
Oh, you're the one that started a thread of her own for people to humiliate her. You just can't get enough humiliation, can you? You're making sure that everyone knows you get off on the feeling of filling a diaper with your warm piss. What's it like, knowing that anyone that sees you post knows about your little 'secret'? Knowing that we're all smirking at the girl that can't even keep a diaper dry?

Spoiler:
It's pretty cool that you started your own thread. I hope you get lots of humiliation there as well! <3

And ding ding ding. I'm up to date and now open for more requests.

Thank you for your patience. <3

As for all the people that posted after I said not to post.. I have no words. Did you not see the kitty picture?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: