View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #6
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

How many players would be best ?
How ever many show up! I'd hate to have to wait for players, or tell people they can't play. When I did this in another place, I just made a bunch of balanced role lists for each possible number, then picked one out.

Eg.

8 people - 2 wolves, 1 seer
9 people - 2 wolves, 1 seer, 1 bodyguard
10 people etc.

This is a good resource for setups, but if Heart wants I can make lists for 8-14 players and we can discuss them.

How long should each day be ?

I worried that 5 minutes discussion and 5 minutes voting was too long, but people didn't mind it, so I'm happy with that.

How many Villager roles ?
How many WW ?

This depends on how many people there are.

Would you be interested in an advanced game with more roles and players?

Not really! There were people last game that didn't understand what was going on. I'd much prefer we make absolutely sure everyone knows how to play the simpler version.

I do want a fun theme, though! If I host next there's definitely gonna be one.

Day and time you would prefer to play?

Last time was fine for me! Maybe see about getting it added to the calendar though?

One Night Werewolf can be fun, too! I personally prefer the normal variant, and I don't mind the stresses of hosting if nobody else wants to. c:

The main things I want changed for next time are:
  • Rules explained before the game, for those that don't know.
  • More balanced rolelist.
  • A private chat for werewolves. We could use tinychat or something. When there's 3 or 4 of you it's extremely hard to chat through pm.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote