View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #4
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

How many players would be best ?
Anywhere between 7 and 15.

How long should each day be ?
I like the 5 minute discussion and 5 minute voting that was used in the game I played. I think anything faster than that would feel rushed.

How many Villager roles ?
How many WW ?
There really isn't a formula I would use, I just have a feel for what would make a balanced game.

Would you be interested in an advanced game with more roles and players?
Somewhat. I'm interested in hosting some closed games (meaning the players don't know which roles are in the game). This allows for more creativity by the WW, as they can claim to be a role that may not be in the game. In open games (where the role list is known), it's hard to claim a role as WW, because the real role is guaranteed to be in the game.

To make this happen, I need to make a list of about 5-6 possible town roles.* Then, before each game, I can link to the list of possible roles. So everyone would know what roles could be in the game, but not what roles actually are in the game.

*More is easily possible, but I don't want to confuse new players with too many roles.

Day and time you would prefer to play?
(Please use GMT time to keep it all the same)
I prefer Tuesday-Thursday because I work on weekends, but can play on weekends too if it's about the same time as today. I was confused today because it was advertised to be 8 PM GMT. My time zone is Pacific Daylight Time (PDT), which is GMT -7. So I showed up at 12:45 PM to find I missed the first game. Remember when advertising the time, that the time in London is British Summer Time, or GMT +1.

Last edited by Sain; 10-07-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Sain is offline   Reply With Quote