View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #3
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

After some one in chat (sorry for not remembering who) talked about one night Wearwolf I looked into it and it maybe worth checking out.

Even though the games didn't feel long when we were playing they were almost an hour each. One night involves looking at the rolls at the start then players mess with those roles and add uncertainty into the game (e.g. trouble maker swaps two other players rolls without looking), then everyone tries to talk and vote on killing a werewolf without checking what their new roll is there is only one vote that takes place if you kill a Wearwolf the villages win, if you kill anyone else the villages lose. It is possible there is no wearwolf at all (3/4 rolls kept in the centre) in which case the villages want to tie up the vote.

It kinda means as a host you find out who is each roll is at the start, then have to ask people in order how they want to mess with the rolls and beyond that no more work to do until the end. (the video I watched)

I just thought I would put that out there as it maybe less work on the organisers.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote