View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album? Yup.
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation? The humiliation. Knowing that someone I know in RL may find them.
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures? I doubt that happens but it doesn't bother me or excite me. Don't care.
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot) If they are out there, they are out there.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread? This has happened. That feeling is an instant turn on for me and makes me super horny. Lol
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes. If it is required then yes. If I agreed to something then I cannot rightly back out. Yet 10 years ago, I wouldn't even take nude selfies of myself. So it is all about your comfort zone.
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote