View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 12:19 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Red face Let me verbally humiliate you!

Hi everyone.

I've been enjoying bullying the people over in this thread, so I thought I'd share the love with the rest of getdare. Post in here if you're happy for me to try to verbally humiliate you.

Here's how this will work:
1) Post here saying you'd like me to condescend, degrade, tease or bully you.
2) List anything that's off limits. These are different to your normal limits, in that it's specifically things you don't want me talking about.
3) List anything else I should know, anything specific you want me to humiliate you for, or just a word or two about what you like about humiliation.
4) I'll make a post in here verbally humiliating you. No PM's, being humiliated publicly is part of the fun.
5) It's basically given that I'm going to be a little mean to you, so at the end of the post I'll include something nice about you in a spoiler. You can take this as aftercare, as well as a gentle reminder that I don't really mean the mean stuff I said. <3
6) Please check above to see if I'm open for requests. If I get too many, I close them for a time to keep up. If I'm closed, I'll be back in a day or so! If you post when I'm not open, I'm going to have to ignore you.
7) I love when people come back for more after their first humiliation, but please wait at least 24 hours before requesting again. There are other people that are waiting and, frankly, that soon after your first one, I probably won't have much to add.
Categories
Condescend - Choose this if you like being talked down to. This is the option for all the pets, littles and dollies that can't think for themselves.

Tease - Choose this if you want to be teased. I'll gently poke and prod and laugh at you. This is what I'm most used to, I'm nice like that. ^^

Degrade - Choose this if you want to be degraded. I'll tell you you're worthless, garbage or not even worth my time. This can be pretty harsh, but remember, it's all in good fun.

Bully - Choose this if you want to experiment. I'll look through your profile and say whatever I want to. This may be wildly off mark, or it may be your new favorite thing, who knows?
~

Here's hoping I can make at least one of you blush before this thread is over!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-10-2018 at 12:05 PM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: