View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #15
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

The power of growing

For a female it might be fun to be able to grow and shrink a cock. And/or be able to telepathically let it stand or bow.

And for a male, it might be fun to be able to increase (and decrease as well?) the size of female breasts (and perhaps control their waistline as well).

The funny thing is that these power can be very profitable. Many people pay for plastic surgery, while you can earn money and provide a quick semi-natural grow... or go evil and blackmail someone with the prospect of some serious shrinking.

Blocking fun

To go a bit more evil, being able to block someone's ability to orgasm, while also adding the arousal of that person want decrease over time.

A nice backfire could be that as soon as you block someone's orgasm, your own orgasms are blocked as well.

The backfire?

That brings me to the next question,... why telling about a superpower, while the next one can think of a creative drawback?

In that case, I would go for the kinky power of being able to increase (not decrease) the breast-size of women. (the backfire should be something different then having my breasts grow as well).
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote