View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 06:38 PM   #57
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Some Extra Offers:
If I Win:
FOR ALL
  • I will do a dice thread and take suggestions into account about what each roll should be. (Vote and you can add a suggestion then, doesn't matter who you vote for.) Note:I will ultimately choose tasks/rolls for this thread, your suggestions may not make it but, will be took into consideration.
  • I will write a speech blog.
Voters for Me Only
  • I'll write you a story on a theme you picked. Pm me if I win and first come, first serve.
  • I will paint my nails (toe) a color of your choosing between silver, red, blue, white, silverfish black, purple, a lighter shade of blue, yellow, pink, all glitter, unless you choose the non glitter white. First come, first serve. this is until the color fades enough to reveal the actual color of my nails.
  • I will wear a choker color you pick; white (clearish),black, blue, purple, light blue, silver, pink, and red. First come, first serve. For 12 hours each.

Notice: You must pm me if you want involved in the offers by the time the election ends. If not, it is assumed you don't want any offers requiring your input. I will not take late pms as that adds extra work to me on top of what I am already offering.

Again: These will only happen if I win.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 09-30-2018 at 06:42 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote